How you can pay it forward to our Kappa Sigma actives
Kappa Sigma is a student-run, living-learning society that advances leadership skills, cultivates innovation, and promotes social responsibility by engaging the Kappa Sigma community and its resources through projects, events, and mentorship.
While active brothers are able to learn and develop through our traditions and amongst each other, it is evident that alumni involvement and connections are far more important now than ever. Brothers of all ages can pay it forward to our actives by choosing to mentor the younger generations.
- Provides students with experiences and knowledge so they can explore their potential outside of their core coursework
- Prepares students to be future leaders through innovation, collaboration and networking
- Assists with finding internships and first jobs as well as a network to assist in mid-career support
- Enables actives to gain unique, meaningful, practical, resume-enhancing experience
- Develops leadership skills by starting a new organization that can have a meaningful impact to the Kappa Sigma community and college life across the nation
- Establishes a network of relationships with students, alumni, faculty, and the administration that will support actives while at Kappa Sigma and throughout their career
- Builds life-long relationships gained through a living learning organization that goes beyond the years spent at Georgia Tech
- Enhances personal and professional development through a structured mentoring program that includes students, alumni, and faculty
Kappa Sigma aims to create an environment that promotes mentorship at various levels throughout the Georgia Tech community to assist brothers in their personal, academic, and professional development, bringing together students, alumni and faculty.